martes, junio 22, 2010

Al agua perro - To the water dog

Hola colegas, soy Gaucho. James Dog aun no ha vuelto de su misión secreta. Ya me estoy preocupando. Donde estará?
Hello buddies, I am Gaucho. James Dog even has not returned of his secret mission. I am already worrying. Where will it be?

Bueno aquí ya empezó el calor, y ayer para festejar el inicio del verano, nos fuimos a un lago con mi amiga Lola a darnos un chapuzón.
Good here it already began the heat, and yesterday to celebrate the summer beginning, we us went away to a lake with my friend Lola to bathe.

La jefa no sabía que yo nadaba, porque nunca me había metido solo al agua. Esta vez tampoco, pero la jefa de Lola me tiro, literalmente al lago. Para una prueba un botón, en una secuencia de fotos.
The Jefa did not know that I was swimming, because I had never got alone to the water. This time neither, but Lola's chief throws myself, literally to the lake. For a test a button, in a sequence of photos.









Asi que ya, ahora que he demostrado que se nadar, puedo buscar un trabajo como "perro de la playa" no? Nos vemos amigos.
¿donde estará James Dog? James por favor, vuelve pronto, te extrañamos !!!
So already, now when I have demonstrated that to swim, I can look for a work as " dog of the beach " not? See you later friends.
Where will James Dog be? James please, came back now.. We miss you!!!


5 comentarios:

  1. Gaucho
    I'm so happy you'we back!!! and what a wondewful swimmew!! I had no idea you wewe a watew doggie!
    I too miss Dog, james Dog..i hope he comes back to take cawe of you and sewve those faboolous mawtoonis
    Stay cool sweet fwiend!
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Gaucho!
    Te gusto nadar??
    Veo que lo hiciste muy bien... y con este calorcito claro que se antoja!
    Besos
    Lorenza

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You're a cool swimmwer, Gaucho.
    Where's James Dog? We miss him too!
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh my, we had computer probs, internet crashes all that boring stuff. And when we came back, we saw you were back too!

    Yay and more Yay!

    Summer is good here too, hot and sunny, endless lovely sunny days.

    No rain, our grass is yellow and not caused by me!!

    I hope James Dog comes back sooooon I am quite worried about him

    love and many Licks, Marv xxxxxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. w00fs, wow Gaucho, u was swimming..ik misses James dog too, did u find him yet??

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ResponderEliminar