miércoles, abril 14, 2010

Soy Dog, James Dog - I'm Dog, James Dog

Hola a todos mis amigos, Soy Dog, James Dog. El perro espia con licencia para morder si se meten con mi protegido el pequeño Gaucho.
Hi to all, buddies, I'm Dog, James Dog, the dog spies with license to bite (if they get with my small protected Gaucho).

Hoy me voy a presentar. Escribo mucho en este blog, pero nadie sabe quien soy.
Today I go away to present. I write very much in this blog, but it is known nobody who I am.



He llegado a esta familia cuando nuestro super Verdi, cruzo el arco iris. Esta familia necesitaba protección y sobre todo el pequeño. Se sentia solo y yo he venido a estar con él.
I have come to this family when our super Verdi, crossed the rainbow. This family needed protection and especially the small one. He was feeling alone and I have come to be with him.

Yo antes me llamaba Cosa y era amigo de Verdi. Pero me he hecho un perro espia, y ahora me llamo asi, James Dog.
I earlier was called a Cosa and was a friend of Verdi. But I have done to myself a dog it spies, and now I call this way, James Dog.

Bueno en realidad, es más complicado. Yo soy el "alter ego" de Cosa en la red. Para los que no lo sepan, el "alter ego" es "el otro yo". El yo de Cosa en la red.
Good actually, it is more complicated. I am the alter ego of Cosa in Internet. For that they do not know it, " alter ego " is " other I ". I of Cosa in the network.

Cosa está feliz con su dueña en el mundo real, pero yo ahora perro espia, soy un protector de los pequeños en la red. Ahora este alter ego, o sea yo, James Dog, vivo en la red, escribo en este blog y sobre todo estoy en Facebook.
Cosa is happy with his proprietor in the real world, but I now dog spies, I am a protector of the small ones in Internet. Now this alter ego, or I, James Dog, live in Internet, write in this blog and especially I am in Facebook.

Lo más importante de todo es que yo tomo con mis amigos Dog Martinis, por supuesto agitado no revueltos. Asi que seguire con la costumbre en este blog y en Facebook. Te animas a ser mi amgio en Facebook, te espero. Ahi contaré mis aventuras, porque no olvido que este blog es del pequeño Gaucho.
The most important thing of everything is that I take with my friends Dog Martinis, of course waved not stirred. So I will continue with the custom in this blog and in Facebook. You cheer up to be my friend in Facebook, I hope for you. There I will count my adventures, because I do not forget that this blog is of the small Gaucho.

Quieres ser mi amigo en Facebook? Aqui... - Do you want to be my friend in Facebook? Here...




5 comentarios:

  1. Hola James Dog!
    Espero algun dia poder visitarte en FB. Yo estoy ahi tambien pero no me gusta mucho asi que nunca visito ni mi propia pagina!
    Cuidense mucho
    Besos
    Lorenza

    ResponderEliminar
  2. James Dog
    I am so happy that Gaucho has you to pwotect him..I know that Vewdi would want that and is smiling fwom heaven.
    I will look fow you on facebook, although mommi says she will have vewy little time in the coming weeks fow my bloggie and facebook.
    even when I don't wite, you awe in my heawt and thoughts.
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. w00fs, hmmm, JD, i did a search fur u in facebook, u knows there are 496 James Dog's in there..

    b safe,
    rocky

    pps add me and mama, its rocky Hudson and Claudette Hudson..u will c me piksure when u check it out..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Que bién, James Dog! Ya te encontré!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Mr James Dog!
    We'd love to be your friend on facebook!!

    ResponderEliminar