martes, febrero 08, 2011

Nos olvidamos de su cumpleaños - We forget his birthday

Hola a todos. Soy Pampita.
Ayer nos acordábamos con la jefa, que el día 4 de Febrero, fue el cumple 5 de Gaucho y no lo festejamos. Por eso está tan triste. Así que, aunque tarde, Feliz cumple Hermano mayor, Gaucho. Te queremos.

Hi everyone. I am Pampita.
Yesterday we were remembering with the Jefa, that the February 4th was the Birthday 5 of Gaucho and we do not celebrate it. That's why he is so sad. So, although it is late, Happy barkday major Brother, Gaucho.

We love you.


3 comentarios:

  1. Gaucho
    Pleez don't be sad!
    I wish you a vewy happy belated Biwfday. Even though I'm late, my wishes awe sincewe and full of love.
    I'm suwe now that they wemembewed, youw Jeffa and Bwuddew will give you a big celebwations
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gaucho!
    Oh-oh!
    Feliz Cumple!
    Mas vale tarde que nunca, verdad?
    Besos
    Lorenza

    ResponderEliminar
  3. w00fs, Gaucho, me sad cause me is late wishing u a happy barkday..me hope u had a fun day wiff many more barkdays to come..

    b safe,
    rocky

    ResponderEliminar